Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Hair Cut

Last week Audrey told me that she wanted her hair cut short. These last few days she has really been bugging me to do it. At first I was hesitant and wanted to have someone else do it even though I do cut Ethan and Caden's hair and have trimmed Audrey's hair her whole life. However, to drastically cut it and make it have shape made me a little nervous. But after watching a couple youtube videos on doing a basic bob cut, I felt like I could do it.

So today while Caden was napping I did it! I whacked off about 5-6 inches. Let's just say it was a success! Audrey totally loves it and keeps stealing glances in the mirror of herself. I'm happy with the way it turned out and got a little boost of hair cutting confidence! Here's to the new and improved, cute little Audrey!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Diana, That is such a cute haircut. She looks so cute. Great job! Jessica

Melanie said...

I love it!! Great work Diana.

Jenny said...

It looks adorable! You did a fabulous job!

Vanessa said...

awesome job!

Annalisa said...

very cute haircut.