Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our future missionary and...

Ok, I had to post these two pictures of Caden because they are so cute! A few weeks ago Ethan got Caden all ready for church and this is what he wore. That is Ethan's old name tag. He looks so much older than he is. He will be turning 3 in August. My little boy is growing up:(

Good thing I have another one coming! Yep that's right, I'm not just getting a little thick around the middle for no reason. I'm growing a little peanut and am due January 8th- finally (took a little longer than expected). We are very excited for #3! I just can't believe how soon I'm already showing, but I hear that's typical. I'm 10 weeks along and feeling pretty good for the most part. I have occasional nausea and have to eat all the time but haven't lost it yet (knock on wood!) I'm more sleepy too, but not bad. For the record I think it's a girl because I was hardly sick with Audrey and pretty sick with Caden, but who knows. We'll just have to wait and find out in August!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting for this post! Hooray! Caden is so cute in that picture! I sat in front of Audrey today and she was loving on baby Riley. She will be a good sister!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh, that Caden is just TOO cute! What a handsome little man!
Congrats on the exciting addition! (Funny how these kiddos have their own schedule sometimes!) Lots of fun for the whole family!

Lindsay said...

January 8 is a great birthday I have to say...its mine and Elvis. Congrats!

laf said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you and your family. Do you want a boy or a girl?

Leticia Fuhriman

Johnson Fam said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news to share and I'm glad I didn't miss it. Hope you're feeling even better now. Looking forward to seeing whether you're adding a boy or girl. Congrats!