Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our little school girl

I can't believe the day finally came but yes, we have a Kindergartener! Audrey started today at Painted Rock Elementary, a wonderful school. She had been very excited leading up to this day and walked in happily with her princess backpack. She did great! No tears or hanging on to my leg. I was the one with the tears but I at least held them in until I got in the car to drive off. Ah, our little girl is growing up. Caden and I missed her during those long 6 hours, although I do enjoy having time to myself everyday while he has a nap. I got a good report from her when we picked her up and of course her favorite thing was doing arts and crafts. It will be an exciting year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today was Brooklyn's first day as well as a 1st Grader! She's gone all day! Crazy that she is going to Painted Rock. That's where I went to Kindergarten too. -Kevin

leah said...

Yeah Audrey!!!!