That night we went into town for dinner and ate at the famous Julian Cafe. Audrey wasn't too hungry for dinner once she saw the candied apples. How could we resist? That night we all stayed up late and sipped hot chocolate by the fire. In the morning we stuffed ourselves with hearty wheat pancakes and unlimited powdered mini donuts. On our way home we stopped at some fruit stands, the candy store, and Dudleys.

I also had time to do some fishing. Audrey caught the only fish our first day there- a trout that jumped and flipped out of the water several times as she was reeling him in on her Disney Princess fishing pole. This wasn't her first fish, but nevertheless I was surprised when within a few minutes of reeling in the exciting catch she said "I want to go home now." Guess she's not much of a fisher. I saw some guys who were reeling them in one after another off a certain jetty, so the next morning I got up early and headed to that spot. Within 30 minutes of my first catch I had caught my limit of 5 trout.



No comments:
Post a Comment